Humorous Quotes attributed to Homer Simpson
Cartoon Character, Head of the family in - 'The Simpsons'
- Ah, sweet pity. Where would my love life have
been without it?
- Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is
to say you're prejudiced against all races.
- If you really want something in this life,
you have to work for it - Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery
- I'm going to the backseat of my car with the
woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES.
- Kids, you tried your best and you failed
miserably. The lesson is, never try.
- Kill my boss? Do I dare live out the American
- Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves,
gremlins, and eskimos.
- Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one
- Maybe, just once, someone will call me
"sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."
- Now son, you don't want to drink beer. That's
for daddies, and kids with fake IDs.
- Son, when you participate in sporting events,
it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get!
- Step aside everyone! Sensitive love letters are
my speciality. "Dear Baby, Welcome to Dumpsville. Population:
- Television! Teacher, mother, secret lover.
- 'To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key? I see Esk, Catarl, and Pig-Up.
There doesn't seem to be any ANY key. Woo! All this computer hacking is
making me thirsty. I think I'll order a TAB.
- When will I learn? The
answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on TV!
couldn't fool your mother on the foolingest day of your life if you had
an electrified fooling machine.
Have you checked out
this super book?
Sure you can doh a Homer impersonation!
Back to Humorous Quotes
WorkingHumor.com now has a Facebook Page. It's still a baby, hasn't learnt how to dance yet
but maybe you're the one we're waiting for, to get the party started ;o!
Check it out here