Humorous Quotes attributed to Dennis The Menace
Mischievous cartoon character, created by Hank Ketcham
- ... an' sometimes there's no sugar an' sometimes there's no root beer. But
there's always soap !
- A fever is like a sunburn. Only it's on the inside.
- Dear God, I hope things went better for you up there today than they did
for me down here !
- Dear God, No use tryin' to kid You... You know I done it.
- Dear God, There's something I wanted to ask you... what was all that
thundering and lightening about last night ?
- Don't ever hold a grudge, ... Just belt them and forget about it.
- Havin' a sister might not be too bad... 'specially if she's trained to
kick people in the shins when you're losing a fight.
- He's nice to people 'n animals... but you oughta hear him talkin' to a
golf ball !
- How can he already have a headache ? I just got here !
- How come I always get blamed for everything I do ?
- I am giving you the right answers! You're just asking the wrong questions.
- I bet if I sat right here in the tub 'til tomorrow, I'd havta take another
- I didn't fib! I made a Fable, like Aesop an' those other guys !
- I don't think a little kid should be punished for somethin' he learned
from a parrot !
- I hate Telebishion when it writes stuff at ya !
- I said I'm hungry enough to eat a horse ! I didn't say nothin' about
- I'm shinin' all my Dad's left shoes for nothin' ! Then I'll charge him a
dime each to do the right ones.
- If I have to sit in the corner for sayin' it, at least you could tell me
what it means !
- If you dreamed it was Christmas, and you woke up and it wasn't ... you'd
be too disgusted to get out of bed, too !
- Mom forgets I been lookin' for cookies just as long as she's been hidin'
- No use arguin' with her. She always has the first an' last word... an' all
the ones between.
- The best thing you can do is get good at being you.
- This is the time I like best... after ya get yours parents to sleep!
- What does retired mean? Tired yesterday, tired again today... I guess.
- Ya wanna know what makes me sad ? The last ice cream truck of summer.
Have you checked out
this super book?
Back to Humorous Quotes
WorkingHumor.com now has a Facebook Page. It's still a baby, hasn't learnt how to dance yet
but maybe you're the one we're waiting for, to get the party started ;o!
Check it out here