Humorous Quotes from
By Pamela Anderson
- To my mom – the nut doesn’t fall far from the tree.
- A man will follow his dick off a cliff.
- She couldn’t make much of a marriage out of it if she kept her husband tied to the bed. Eventually they’d have to change the sheets.
- According to the Guinness book of world records, at $ 2.4 million the London Bridge was, at the time of its sale, the costliest antique ever purchased. But more outrageous than the price was that it was moved from London, where it had spanned the Thames River for over 140 years, and plopped down across a narrow part of Lake Havasu in the Arizona desert.
- Arriving at the dealership dressed in a pair of cutoffs, a tube top, heels, and a rhinestone studded necklace that said FOXY in bold block letters, she felt she had mastered the most important part of successful motorcycling: costuming.
- Making movies is like watching paint dry. You set up for hours, then shoot for a relatively few minutes, then set up some more.
- “How the hell are superheroes supposed to do all the amazing stuff they do in these impossible outfits?”
“Really,” Skip agreed, ruminatively combing out Star’s hair. “Can you imagine having a huge fight with half a dozen bad guys wearing a cape? How could that possibly help?”
- The real challenge became keeping Jimi happy and her hair, makeup, and costumes intact for the next scene. Star joked she was going to write a book of “safe” sex tips – positions to maximize pleasure while preserving hair and makeup.
- “I’ve got some news about Mrs. Deed’s condition.”
“So, what’s up, Doc?” Star asked with a little giggle, unable to resist the line.
- It was just the sort of yatch you’d expect a rock promoter to have. Mirrored ceilings, marble, Jacuzzis and leopard-skin everything, it made the merely vulgar seem commonplace.
- “Oh, Star Wood Leigh,” one of the two gushed, taking Star’s hand. “I’m a huge fan.”
“I’m an air conditioner,” Star replied, laughing at her own joke.
- True, she had been more adventurous about “experimenting” since she and Jimi had gotten together. True, some of those experiments were extensive enough to have qualified as FDA studies. But not only was she not a heroin addict, she’d never even tried it.
Have you checked out
this super book?
Back to Humorous Quotes
WorkingHumor.com now has a Facebook Page. It's still a baby, hasn't learnt how to dance yet
but maybe you're the one we're waiting for, to get the party started ;o!
Check it out here