Humorous Quotes attributed to Mae West
1892-1980, American Actress
- A man has one hundred dollars and you leave him
with two dollars, that's subtraction. (My Little Chickadee)
- A man in love is like a clipped coupon -- it's time to cash in.
- A man in the house... is worth two in the street
- A hard man... is good to find
- Goodness, what beautiful diamonds !
Goodness had nothing to do with it, dearie
- Give a man a free hand... and he'll run it all over you
- Good sex is like good Bridge... If you don't have a good partner, you'd
better have a good hand
- He who hesitates is last.
- His mother should have thrown him away...and kept the stork
- I don't like myself, I'm crazy about myself.
- I go for two kinds of men. The kind with muscles, and the kind without.
- I like two kinds of men: domestic and imported
- I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- I'm the lady who works at Paramount all day... and Fox all night.
- Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
- It's not the men in my life that counts -- it's the life in my men.
- I used to be Snow White... but I drifted
For all kind of
Mae West Related stuff.
From posters to movies, to dummies and dolls.
All being auctioned at ebay. To check what
treat lies waiting for you today ...
- It's better to be looked over, than overlooked
- I've been rich and I've been poor... Believe me, rich is better
- It's hard to be funny...when you have to be "clean"
- I like my clothes to be tight enough to show I'm a woman... but loose
enough to show I'm a lady.
- Marriage is a fine institution, but I'm not ready for an institution.
- So many men... so little time
- She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success... wrong by wrong
- Save a boyfriend for a rainy day, and another, in case it doesn't rain
- To err is human -- but it feels divine
- Too much of a good thing... can be wonderful
- Those who are easily shocked... should be shocked more often
- When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.
- When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better.
- When a girl goes wrong, men go right... after her
- Why don't you come on up and see me sometime.. when I've got nothin' on but the radio.
- You can say what you like about long dresses, but they cover a multitude of shins.
- You got to get up early in the morning to catch a fox and stay up late at night to get a mink.
- You ought to get out of those wet clothes... and into a dry martini
- You may admire a girl's curves on the first introduction... but the second
meeting shows up new angles
Have you checked out
this fun item?
Have you checked out
this super cd?
Back to Humorous Quotes
WorkingHumor.com now has a Facebook Page. It's still a baby, hasn't learnt how to dance yet
but maybe you're the one we're waiting for, to get the party started ;o!
Check it out here